Monday, November 5, 2007

old stuff that was on my front page
























China (my brother Brandon, who lives in China) came to visit us and the girls haven't quite adjusted to his being gone. No one can blame them for being obsessed with him. He is nonstop action and doesn't tire of playing with them (his "play" consists mainly of throwing them around). They are constantly asking when they'll see him again. When we dropped him at the airport, we were all crying and Eva wanted to know when he'd be back. I told her it would be a long time and she asked "how many minutes?"










Caribbean Vacation
In July, Ryan and I were able to go on our long-dreamed-of trip to Grenada. My friend Lisa lives there with her wonderful family and they invited us to come visit. Miraculously, everything essential went according to plan and we were able to have an amazing vacation while the girls were spoiled at my parents' house in St. George.Ryan went scuba diving in warm, clear water and saw sharks, lobster, squid, and stingrays, to name a few. It was perfect. Even I saw some underwater marvels snorkeling. We also went to a fabulous beachfront restaurant-it was a once in a lifetime culinary experience. Awesome and very romantic. The best day, would have to be the saturday we chartered a sail boat and wandered the coastline until sunset. Oh wow... it was just heaven
Ryan had the idea to invite a couple of his dive buddies and their families to go camping/diving for a weekend. We went to Salt Creek Park, at the north end of the Washington peninsula. It was fun. The diving was superior, and camping is superior to life in general, so we were all glad we went.



















Before I knew how to post to my blog, I just arranged everything on my front page. I didn't bother to read the instructions. :) So, I'm putting more generic stuff there, and throwing all of the old stuff into one posting. I hope it works.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures are too cute. Love the photo of Molly with the headband. So "beautiful." Also, it was fun to the see the old window. I imagined what it looked like, but never thought it was THAT big! What a waste of space that was! So, the kitchen looks awesome, and I'm loving your blog. Thanks!

love
Shannon

Tara said...

Umm....so when are you coming over? Just tell me the date and I'll have yummy food ready!
~Tara