We went to the Halloween trunk or treat/chili cookoff at church on Tuesday night-it was madness, but fun to hang out with friends and to see all the kids having a great time. Ryan made a pot of exciting chili and I'm sure we'll unfreeze the remainder once our tongues recover. :) We went to a party on Halloween night. I was shocked when Ryan decided to dress up as a construction worker and then expected me to do the same. On a moment's notice all I could come up with was overalls and ponytails. He said I looked like a hick. Pretty lame, but oh well. The couple who hosted the party went all out and it was so cute and fun. The kids had a ball, and did NOT want to leave. But of course, once they were at home in bed, the sugar rush promptly ended and they were fast asleep.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Halloween Fun
Posted by
Kristie
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment