The girls are impressive gymnasts and I thought it only right to capture their brilliance on tape (not really tape anymore, is it?) for their friends and family to enjoy. They asked me how to do a cartwheel. I showed them (wow, didn't realize how many muscles have been lying dormant these past twenty years) and I highly recommend it! Not only is it good fun to realize how far you've strayed from being "in shape" - watching the kids doing their best at it, is great entertainment too.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!! I see some natural ability there....you better get your girls enrolled in a gym! Good job on posting the video! It looks great!
Cute! But where is the video of you showing them how to do it? I'm not even going to try to attempt that. I tried showing Cadence how to do a backwards sommersault and about broke my neck.
Post a Comment