Friday, November 2, 2007

Grandma's visit








Ryan's mom came Friday and stayed with us a few days. We had a really wonderful time together and the girls thoroughly enjoyed all the activities (especially in contrast to our usual weekend projects). We went to the pumpkin patch, to a park for a picnic, and to the bonsai garden. At the pumpkin patch, which was really a farm, the girls rode ponies, cheered racing pigs, went on a hay ride and fed the goats. They loved it! So much more fun because Grandma was there to enjoy it all with them.

3 comments:

Hambone Jacobs said...

OH, KRISTIE, I MISS YOU SO....

I REALIZED TODAY THAT THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU WAS WHEN WE HAD A FAMILY REUNION OVER A YEAR AGO. I WISH I WAS MADE OF MONEY AND COULD VISIT YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG MOLLY IS NOW. I MISS YOU... BY THE WAY, ARE THOSE OVERALLS YOU WERE WEARING FROM HIGH SCHOOL THAT COULD FIT A 500 POUND MAN INSIDE OF THEM? I ALWAYS WAS ENVIOUS OF THOSE. I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS BLOG THING YOU GOT GOING. MISS YOU

AMBER

Anonymous said...

It's working! Your blog is so cute. I love your kids - they always looks so adorable. The pumpkin patch looks like so much fun! We'll have to do it together next year!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Looks like a fun time with Kathy, I'll have to get details later. Your girls were darling for Halloween, did you give up on the chicken costume that Molly hated?