Friday, November 9, 2007

Christmas Comprehension

We were talking about Christmas coming up, and I asked the girls why they are excited about it. Eva said "I like Christmas movies." Molly said "I like Christmas candy." And they were both excited to put up the tree. Then, attempting to hint at what I thought they were overlooking, I asked "and what do we put under the tree?" Eva said "um... the thing that holds the tree up?"

I say we skip presents altogether this year.

4 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

She's too cute! Yeah, skip the presents. I think they have forgotten about them. :)

Brie said...

Love the blog- love the hair, love you!!! Halloween Hick...i was going to say are you going for WT...? so hot. Your kids are so dang cute. The first pic of the two of them-at a glance- looks like you and ryan...it was weird..in a good way. they are beautiful. So I love that you are into blogging...KIT brie

Brett + Kristin said...

Hey Kristie - Love your blog! So I just "tagged" you. You can go to my blog to see what to do. Enjoy!

rowdystroudy said...

fantastic idea! Those little divas are simply brilliant without even knowing it.

By the way, I think we have to end our friendship just because you have a pair of overalls in your closet to throw on in the spur of the moment:)