Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good times in Portand/Vancouver

On Thursday, the girls and I drove to Portland to visit my good friend Jess and her adorable kids, Sydney and Lincoln. We all had a great time and it was so worth the drive. That night I met up with my college soul mate, Brie (and her hubby, Russell) and we spent the next two nights at their place. While she was at work, the girls and I moseyed around town, visiting old neighbors and places from my childhood. At one point we were at the mall, and the girls were playing in the fun area. After several failed attempts, they decided to work together to get to the top of whatever that thing is in the video. It was so funny. The entire three days were a good long laugh and I loved it!

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

So glad we got to see you and that you got to see Jess!
Nic

theamazingjohnsons said...

I am glad you had a great time. Thanks again for watching the kids for me that morning before you left. You are the best!