
I was listening in on the conversation in the backseat of the van today after picking up Eva from school. I think Molly mentioned something about Eva's drooping mood because Eva responded by saying,
"Well, Molly, I never got to see the the dinosaurs and now they're DEAD! (sigh) -It's too late..." Molly looked appropriately crestfallen, so Eva added quickly "But! We can read a book about them!"
I think they also felt encouraged when I explained that some of the dinosaurs they would love to know, would gladly eat them.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
"It's too late"
Posted by
Kristie
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing what their cute little minds think about. Always puts a smile on your face without fail. We hope you're feeling well! Wendy and Allen
they crack me up!
Hil-a-ri-ous.
love it...kids are just so honest.
Post a Comment