Monday, March 3, 2008

feeling the love

During primary (where all the little kids meet at church) one of the adults asked if there were any more announcements. Molly raised her hand high in the air. When she was called on she confessed proudly "my mom loves me really, really much!"

So true!

and so pertinent.

I'm glad my friend Alynn can be in there to monitor and appreciate my kids for me. :)

5 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

Oh Molly, I could just eat you up! That is so sweet.

Lewis Family said...

That is so precious! I hope my kids know to say that about me someday (when they're old enough to talk of course). Way sweet!

Tara said...

What a good mom you are!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you... you better watch those girls close! Someday I'm going to take them home with me! They are so cute. And yes, I laughed right out loud at her "announcement"!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Great posts, but I was most surprised by the Beauty Brackets! Eric really needs them too so maybe you can give him the courage to just do it! I'm sure the results will be fabulous!