I say "my hero..." sincerely, slowly, and with a southern accent- because I really mean it. The man about killed himself getting the van up and running before we left for the beach. The night before, he was up until 4:00 in the morning finishing up. He spent many a late night (1 and 2 in the morning usually) previous as well. And now, it's perfect! I can't help exclaiming "look how beautiful my van is!" everytime I look at it. even when I'm by myself. Truly, it looks like nothing ever happened. Lots of kisses for Ryan.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I had to get on and look at this picture after you told me you posted it. you are right, he did an amazing job. It looks so professional. Good job Ryan!
AMAZING!! Awesome job Ryan!
You are my hero too Ryan. And I don't think that first picture does it justice. You should have shown the mess underneath the hood - before and after - for people to truly appreciate just how amazing you are! It was SO nice to have the van at the coast. Thanks again!
I can't believe that's the same car, and Ryan did it! Whoa! Good job Ryan!!
I can't believe it's the same car! How does he do that??!!
Ryan must be a jack of all trades. That's amazing! Your van looks awesome!
wow...I saw this before, just glanced at it, assumed the second picture was just showing how nice if looked before the crash...obviously i didn't put much thought into that conclusion :)..but that's the after picture? WOW!
amy G
wow...I saw this before, just glanced at it, assumed the second picture was just showing how nice if looked before the crash...obviously i didn't put much thought into that conclusion :)..but that's the after picture? WOW!
amy G
Post a Comment