My mom, sisters and I have a tradition to meet at the coast every couple years. We met this past week. It was wonderful to see everyone and their kids. The weather wasn't on our side, so we spent only a little time on the beach, but we compensated by shopping at the little coastal shops and the outlet mall- Have to admit, I most enjoyed watching all of Anne of Green Gables, after the kids were in bed. If you have forgotten about it, let me remind you-it's so good!! Just watch it.
Someday, when all the kids are a little older, we're going to leave them at home and just meet there as adults. That will be ... what's the word...
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun... and cold. Love the pirate flag!
Cute-I love beach pictures! The two of you and the girls is precious!
Post a Comment