I felt a slight foreboding as Ryan silently held a small object up for me to see. He muttered something about breaking my "doll." I quickly recognized the head to one of my willow tree figurines and gave him a stern look. His apology went something like this "they don't have faces anyway, what's the difference?" Then, a little later, I came out and saw the statue holding her own head in her hands. Hilarious!
Monday, December 1, 2008
They are not made of wood.
Posted by
Kristie
at
2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That sounds like a man apology, ha! The second picture is kind of creepy, Kristie. You guys are funny! By the way, I got your email and I feel the same way with the back rolls (not pleasant). Talk to you later!
At least he didn't blame it on the girls! More baby picts, please! Miss you...
Haha, that is too funny. Now the question is, are you going to leave it displayed that way? Can't wait to meet your new addition!!
That's hilarious! The head in the hands, that is. The fact that it broke is not so hilarious.
Hilarious! Poor guy. At least he "tried" to fix it.
That is hilarious. Ryan makes me laugh so hard. :) miss you.
Matt is kinda freaked out by these little faceless people too. I thought they were made of wood, and the other night Seth was playing with them so I guess I should be careful. Funny that you guys found humor in it...maybe it should be a Halloween decoration! hee hee
What? They aren't made of wood? I thought that the reason they were so expensive is because they were hand carved! I feel jipped now!
This has nothing to do with your post but, I drove by your old house the other night and it is for sale looks like you can move back to Utah now-I will be waiting for your call.
Post a Comment