Thursday, December 18, 2008

Levi Smiles

I was so excited to catch a few of his first smiles on video. He works on them a few times a day, we love it!

p.s. Please ignore my high-pitched baby talk, it's just embarrassing. This would be a great opportunity to find the mute feature on your computer.

12 comments:

Carrie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE IT!

Carrie said...

I wish I wish I could take his picture. He is sooooooooo handsome.

Kristen said...

He is so so cute!

Louise said...

Oh, he is so sweet! What a darling lil boy.

Sara :-) said...

Are you sure that chair isn't responsible for those hiccups?;-)I can not believe that he is actually cuter than just two weeks ago. Hug him tight for me! Miss you guys!!!

Lewis Family said...

Awww, that is just adorable! What a sweetie his is. I love his hair too-so cute!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Such a cute smile! Don't worry about the high-pitched voice. We all do it. :)

wendy said...

I love those first smiles. They just melt your heart. And I'm sure every mom has made those same "high pitched" noises as you call them at one time or another! :) So cute. Loves. Wendy

Christy said...

SO cute! Good job on filming while you got the smiles. Levi looks just like Ryan--and I still can't get over his hair! Zeke is one now and still barely has any fuzz to speak of.

Hambone Jacobs said...

So cute. Love the commentary. :)

Anonymous said...

Love him! So sweet! I have honestly not posted some of our best videos just because of my voice in the background... do we seriously talk like this all the time!?!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I love his cute smile.