"Do you want to get stronger?!? ... chuckle, chuckle- ya, I thought you would."
"my cousins are signed up for it"
I love my nephew. everything he does cracks me up.
p.s. that open spot is going to the highest bidder, people.
Monday, December 22, 2008
jake's gym
Posted by
Kristie
at
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know Jake well, and I have to say, that when it comes to perfecting that flip, handstand,or bridge (which is why we all go to the gym, right?), you're in good hands.
-A satisfied customer
(and mother)
Love the imagination! That's awesome.
Andrea
Oh my... That kid is one hilarious boy. How much does he charge for a private instructor lesson? I need the help. Thanks. You can reach me any time. Wish I had the muscles like Jaker. :)
Love him. What a cutie.
we laughed...very hard.
So I was thinking that Jake got his talent of sales from his dad....
Post a Comment