Friday, November 21, 2008

Newborns are so fun!!

They lose that bewildered look too fast! I love his spastic arm flailing and soft tummy. He's amazing.


Not a huge fan of the obnoxious bouncy chair, but you get what you pay for (it was free..)

13 comments:

Carrie said...

i am just droooooooling. oh how I wish i was there...

Lewis Family said...

He is so cute! I can't believe all the hair that he has-adorable!!

Brie said...

could that boy be any cuter?? love the crazed look in his eyes and wondering arms...truely he is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i called you a jerk when you said he slept 8 hours. i don't mean it though, that is great! and he is so cute! he needs to teach clark a thing or two about sleeping though.- jessica

wendy said...

He is such a cutie and I love how he is looking around at everything--trying to take it all in. Hope you are doing well! Loves.

{Alynn} said...

Oh so sweet! I'm so glad he's being a good boy!

Michelle said...

He is so cute and chubbs already... although he was kind of chubby when he was born...How are you feeling??? The girls are excited to meet Levi =)

Christy said...

He looks just like Ryan in that picture. What a cutie! Good work.

Tara said...

Oh, he is so so so cute!!! I love the wide eyed look! He has already passed Adalyn up in the hair department!

Shannon said...

Please kiss him for me!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

He is so precious! I would give anything to have a little snuggle with him right now. My baby no longer snuggles for more than one second. Enjoy him as a tiny one because he'll be big before you know it. Give him one more kiss from me!

Jeremy and Immer said...

He is getting so big. I love babies! Have fun with him. They grow to fast :(

theamazingjohnsons said...

I need to snuggle him! I'm feeling jealous that he slept 8 hours. When is my baby going to do that?