Oh, the cuteness!!! What were you feeding that poor kid? I can't believe he kept opening up for more! Wish I could be there and squish is little cheekers every day! Miss you!
Oh man! You were really here. Doesn't seem like it was just a short while ago. Crazy! I know I was there watching Levi choke down that food, but man was it awesome and hilarious again! Thanks for that! I needed a laugh today. Thanks Levi for dancin for us! We love you all and miss you!
12 comments:
Oh, the cuteness!!! What were you feeding that poor kid? I can't believe he kept opening up for more! Wish I could be there and squish is little cheekers every day! Miss you!
I cannot believe how stink'n cute he is! And I cannot believe I finally get to meet him!
PS> I have a giveaway on my blog so participate already.
Oh man! You were really here. Doesn't seem like it was just a short while ago. Crazy! I know I was there watching Levi choke down that food, but man was it awesome and hilarious again! Thanks for that! I needed a laugh today. Thanks Levi for dancin for us! We love you all and miss you!
What a CUTIE!! Seriously, what an adorable little guy you have there!
He is just adorable! What was he eating??? I wouldn't! I love his little faces and tricks!
can we be neighbors again?
oh ps this is jessica christensen... it doesn't say my name. ha ha.
He is so cute! I can't wait for Gracie to learn how to eat like this.
Oh my goodness! I love the pictures you have of the kids. I love that one with eva and molly! It is beautiful. I also miss Levi!
Oh my goodness! I love the pictures you have of the kids. I love that one with eva and molly! It is beautiful. I also miss Levi!
That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time! It makes me wish I did more (or any at all) videos of Adalyn at that age!
So darn adorable!
Post a Comment