Friday, September 4, 2009

Things my kids said today that made me laugh

We were literally backing out of the driveway to go pick Eva up from school and Molly asked "are we almost there?"

When I told Eva that I'd set up piano lessons for her starting next week, she said she wanted me to teach her piano, because she loved it when I used to do that (all of the two times that I did it). I said "oh Eva, why didn't you tell me?" she replied "Well, probably every time I was about to tell you, you just gave me a job to do."




p.s. I know I am a total slacker and haven't been on here for MONTHS, but we had a great summer and hopefully I'll have a post with the highlights up soon.

4 comments:

Sara :-) said...

I love, love, love your girls!!! They are so awesome!I can't wait to here what Levi is thinking! He will be just as, if not more, hilarious! Give them all hugs for me. Love to all!

Carrie said...

your kiddos are SO hilarious. I'm so glad you are recording what they say because as they get older, frankly, they are just not so funny anymore:)

I overheard Brianna say today "Kai--do you want me to punch you?"

Time out galore around here.

theamazingjohnsons said...

Too cute. I miss you!

Jeremy and Immer said...

I'm glad to know that she is taking piano lessons, good for her!