Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Lucky Husband :)

At dinner last night, Eva asked "mom, is dad really a leprechaun?

Me: "yep"

(no visible reaction from Ryan)

Molly "well, he doesn't really look like one. He has blue hair." (apparently uncharacteristic of leprechauns...)(besides, he doesn't)

Eva: "I think he is one."


Molly: "but, he doesn't have red sores all over his body..."

Eva: "those are lepers Molly."

Ryan: "I am not a leprechaun. They are small and magical. I'm not small or magical."

Eva turned to me and said "He just doesn't want to share his magic with us, right mom?"

Then Molly remarked "He needs to wear leprechaun clothes."

That's when Ryan picked up his plate and ate his dinner in the garage. Typical leprechaun behavior.

6 comments:

{Alynn} said...

Every party has a pooper! :) Didn't ya know leprechauns can also be quite grumpy?

Louise said...

LOL! Your kids are sweet. Blue hair?

Marleepatts said...

You are hilarious I can picture this whole scenerio in my head and laugh every time.

Olson Clan said...

Still laughing!!!!!
Guess we know what he will dress up come Halloween.

Jeremy and Immer said...

I didn't know you were married to one :o)

Stephanie said...

You guys just make me laugh. I love it!