Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sweet lil' communists


When Ryan was serving his mission in Ukraine, there was a huge forested park in his area. It had been around a while and was actually well-kept, but he told me walking through it was kind of eerie because all the trees had been planted in a grid-a reminder that the government was in control of everything.


That's what came to mind when I saw the girls' pizza last night. I gave them free rein and they placed everything in columns and rows. Where's the creativity? :)

3 comments:

Strong Family said...

Your little family is so cute! I can't believe the hair on Levi...LOVE it!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Oh, Kristie. I just got caught up on your blog and I am dying laughing. First of all at the airplane story, then at your drool, and determination to have a full Easter day despite illness, then again at Molly's comment about Satan, and then again at the pizza, and one more time at Levi in the bumbo. Sooooo funny! And the butterfly party did look like a blast. Way to go, supermom!

Olson Clan said...

Hehe Love it! I have been told by people that I have a hard time being "random" maybe that is their trait too. Also love the new pics :)