Happy Birthday Girl

Eva and Arianna trying to pop a balloon without sharp implements.

Pin the melanoma on the butterfly.

Pizza feast. Thank heavens for Costco pizza.

The girls ganging up on the boys.

Eva got so many cute and fun gifts, she felt so loved.

I made the cake! It definitely looked homegrown, but Eva loved it. :)

That was fun. I think I'll do it again!
6 comments:
Oh how fun! Did you paint your LR again? And your curtains look different... hmm
Loos like such a cute party, and I wish we could see a close-up on that fabulous cake. And why weren't we invited? Does living 2400 miles apart really make so much of a difference? heehee. LOVE YOU!
Melanoma!! Love it :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA JANE! What a great party! I LOVE their fairy wings, ohhhh. And Arianna and Eva popping that balloon! I can only imagine! Nice job, party planner!
Hey, and like your good friend "iamwoman" I'm wondering if our invite got lost in the mail.... really, what's a couple of states between friends? : )
Happy Birthday Eva! you are such a cute mom "that was fun" ha when I gave Kate a party I was so pooped afterward I never wanted to do it again. now I have promised a party to the boy this year and i'll probably go into labor during it! how fun will that be! miss you, you creative genius!
Kristie, what a sweet girl and a cute party! I dont expect any less. And i love your hair....FOXY!!! ;)
Good job planing the party. I'm sure everybody enjoyed the everything at the party.
Post a Comment