Friday, August 22, 2008

Super Corn Flake

Please tame the wild jealousy you are sure to feel when you see the following picture.
Ryan suggested preserving it in resin. But after much consideration, I decided a photo would suffice.

So awesome!!

11 comments:

rowdystroudy said...

that is just nuts. I think you should bronze it and put it on your mantle. That would look so fabulous!!

Sara :-) said...

When I was in preschool we did these plaster casts of our hands. Just throwing that idea out there. Because then you can still eat it :-)

Ang said...

I would LOVE to take a bite out of that one! Hey, crazy thought... but you better tell me you're still playing the guitar. I went down memory lane the other day as I looked at pictures of you and me and then you on stage at guitars unplugged. You're amazing and you should never give up that voice. I still have your CD btw.

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?!? We're posting about freaky cereal now? : ) Miss you so much already... *sniff*sniff*

theamazingjohnsons said...

That is a pretty spectacular corn flake! I wish I could have seen it in person. :)

Lewis Family said...

That's crazy huge-that thing's a choking hazard! Just kidding. So who got to eat it?

Marleepatts said...

Only you would find something that abnormaly cool-but forget the cornflake look at your counter that looks so awesome.

Shannon said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Send it to dad as a "challenge."

Jenn said...

that is massive!

Brie said...

Speechless...i am speechless

Tara said...

Wow! ten whole comments, over a corn flake!!! I love that you posted that!