Wednesday, August 13, 2008

28 Weeks.

I'm officially in my third trimester, more than a week in, actually. But who's counting?? This boy is going to be a beefy baby-I had a dream about them announcing him at church and everyone nodding to each other, saying things like "I knew he had to be at least 12 pounds, or she was having twins."

I'll be the first to admit, before someone local calls me out on this, that I do not generally look this put together. :) Black is flattering. My tummy is much bigger in, say, the white shirt I'm wearing at the moment (with blue cutoff sweats, -very sexy). I'm happy to have this picture of myself though, to remember that it can be kinda fun and special to be pregnant. It's not all nausea and sleep deprivation.

15 comments:

Brie said...

You are so HOT!!! you look absolutely stunning...ps, I hooked up with nicki in vegas and we had some fun kristie stories...nightmare haircuts on your bff, leopard sheets, no showers...etc, etc...ps, she has one of your songs on her ipod and people ask her all the time who is the owner of that fabulous voice...mmmm

Jenn said...

You look great! my face always get swollen, and your face looks beautiful! I'm glad your doing good, your almost there!!!

Marleepatts said...

You are so freakin' adorable you just look like you had a big meal.

Louise said...

Aw, Kristie you look so cute pregnant!I feel like an ogre =..( I didn't realize we are only a couple of weeks apart. I can't wait to see these new lil boys!

Olson Clan said...

I know you hear me tell you this every Sunday, but, you are sooooo beautifull!!!!
Can't wait to meet Tristan's buddy :) We are going to have so much fun with them in RS :)

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

You look amazing, seeing that picture actually made me miss being pregnant! And I love the new mouth too, good work! I think a trip to Seattle is in order soon because we have to see that baby boy when he comes!

Jen O said...

You are so cute! You're one of those people who only gets pregnant in your tummy. I get pregnant all over...rear, thighs, face, arms, you name it! You're darling.

theamazingjohnsons said...

You look beautiful! And yes you do always look put together. You've looked cute every time I've seen you.

Lillian J. White said...

Kristie!
I don't know what you're talking about...you are the epitomy of glam-mamma! I love your hair too! Will we ever see each other? I need to come to the temple! love you!

Kristen said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe you're 28 weeks, you are so small and adorable!

Donnie and Christina said...

You look FABULOUS!! Can't wait to meet your little cutie when he arrives!

NACJMAC said...

Yeah! Just the picture I wanted! You look absolutely beautiful- you definently have "the glow". I miss you so much. I have to see you soon. Love you so much! Amy

Ang said...

You've got to look sexy in that white shirt and sweatpants for how good you look in the picture posted! You go Mama K!

rowdystroudy said...

you ARE so super sexy!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I have to say you are awesome for posting this picture. Looking back I wish I had more prego picts, but hate having them taken! Love it!