Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ryan saw that Beauty and the Beast was going to be playing on tv, so he recorded it for the girls. We have been talking it up for a couple weeks because the girls have never seen it. Sadly, but not surprisingly, it turned out to be the live action, theatrical version -and man, Molly's reaction did not disappoint! 

"um...  wait. I don't think this is Belle... Belle is a princess! this one just looks like pioneers.. mom. is this the one you wanted??? This is LAME!! I thought you were talking about the one... I just wanted to see it real. this is not Beauty and the Beast!"

it's not??
parenting is way too much fun.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh!! I remember his show!! Vincent is his name, isn't it? That was my mom and he best friends night out on the living room town every week and I remember getting into so much trouble one time for being too loud.

Ang said...

Haha! I was totally in to this show back in the day. And what's even more weird? There was something about V that made him so hot! Maybe all that fur? LOL... good memories.

Shannon said...

I am dying laughing. I can't believe I just NOW read your post. So hilarious!