The kids get a real birthday party every five years or so (as was the tradition in my home, growing up.). Molly turned six a couple weeks ago, and we had a princess party. The girls all came in their princess dresses and they were incredibly cute. I had planned some games, but they had the most fun with the bubble machine that Ryan set up on a last-minute whim. Why plan parties at all? Just get the kids together and let 'em go. As long as they leave with a goodie bag, it will be a success, right?
here are some of the princesses in attendance
And they loved chasing each other down the lane, screaming. It wasn't on my list of activities for the afternoon, but whatever.
Happy Birthday my girly, pretty, little Molly. I love you!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
KRISTIE! Your pics are fab!
I'm so proud of you;) is that crazy?
My little Molly that I stole during relief society every sunday is way too big it makes me a little sad.
We have almost identical blog posts, you and I, birthday parties for our little princesses! By the way, Molly is gorgeous! I wonder where she gets if from?!? Love you!
How is Molly 6? Seriously, time is going by way too quickly. And Eva had surgery? WHAT? Relying on blogs for important family info is sometimes risky business. So sorry! But glad she was so excited about it! Little Levi is not so little anymore is he? The mohawk is a mistake because it makes him look like he's off to kindergarten next week (but is so stinkin' cute!). Miss you guys!
So sweet! I love the cupcakes Kristie. Great pic! Very artsy. ;) xoxo
My girls had a lot of fun. Thank you for including them for Molly's party. Great pics of all the princesses!
Okay Kristie,
As cute as these pictures are, and as much as I love little Molly, I am really ready for you to post something new on here. It has been over a month now. I need an update. xoxo
Post a Comment