Our fourth, and final (snif...) baby is on the way!! Due in March. We're so excited to complete our family and really anxious to find out the gender! I'm only eight weeks along, so both are a ways off, but the time will fly. Hoping for a little buddy for Levi, but girls are lovely as well... :) I am really going to try to savor this pregnancy. It's hard to imagine being done with the child bearing season of my life, but I know it wouldn't matter how many kids I had, that would always be a hard thing for me to give up.
Telling the girls was like telling my best friends. They freaked out and even got a little emotional... It was sweet. Even though I have been frustrated at times with how long it has taken to get pregnant, I can see now and I'm sure I will continue to comprehend the perfect timing of my children. I'm glad the girls are older and can appreciate the joy of a new baby. God really does have infinite wisdom, and for some reason, He has seen fit to give me everything I have ever wanted. I hope I will live to deserve it.









14 comments:
You ARE deserving of everything you're receiving right NOW. Such an awesome woman you are and an amazing mother you've become. Couldn't be happier for you my friend. With how beautiful your kids are, you should really have more. Seriously. Congrats. P.S. I just want to kiss Levi. He is so stinkin' cute, my word!
Congratulations! So excited for you guys. Beautiful pictures. I just love your kids they are so cute. Hope you are feeling well and have some energy. Good luck with the pregnancy.
Oh, I love full tables! Congratulations, and there is a lucky baby about to be born in to a terrific family. March babies are awesome (Lydia's bday is the 14th)! :-)
COngrats!!! so happy for you!
Such wonderful news! I hope you're feeling well and able to enjoy the experience. It is different knowing it's your last pregnancy. Wishing you the best!!!
Dude, you made me cry. I NEED to hug you right. now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...I hope it's a boy...
Oh, Kristie I'm so happy for you! You are such an amazing woman, and I miss you so bad it hurts, especially at wonderful and exciting times like this! Congrats to you guys- We will be excited to hear what you're having too! Love you- take care of yourself, and I hope we get to see each other soon!
Congratulations! March is a great time to have a baby! I hope all goes well with the pregnancy and you aren't too tired or sick!
I can't even tell you how HAPPY I am to hear this fabulous news! You have the most beautiful family!!! Reading your post also makes me so hopeful! You have such an amazing perspective on life that I can only work toward! I love you and miss you so much!!! Hey, I'll be in town July 2011....I must come see you, 4th addition included!
Kristie, I am so glad I looked at your blog today. That is the most exciting news!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Your kids sure are beautiful. I sure do miss you and hope you and your family are doing well. We are trying to plan a trip to come back and visit sometime at the beginning of next year, so hopefully it happens!
A boy or a girl will be georgous anyway... I love looking at your children, they are precios! Levy is getting cutter and cutter every day. Love your family including the new addition :)
Oh yeah! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you are having. I believe we are done with 3. It seems to be all we can handle (a little sad). Love your pics!
Thank you for updating your blog. It makes me so happy to read your posting...they always have such wonderful insight - that and I get to see your sweet family. I LOVE the first picture on this posting. You all look gorgeous. xoxo
congrats kristie!!!! I hope you aren't sick! I remember how sick you were with eva! can't wait to hear what it is!
Post a Comment