I'm a little embarrassed to do this, but my friend Carrie was so sweet as to spotlight me on her blog-and she recommended that I mention it on mine, so here it is. :)
http://rowdystroudy.blogspot.com/2010/04/strong-woman-spotlight-5.html
Thank you Carrie for making me feel truly special. I love you!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Spotlight
Posted by
Kristie
at
9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I loved reading your spotlight. You really are amazing! It made me miss you so much, especially that laugh of yours. I REALLY hope to see you very soon. Currently planning a trip over there early summer. We'll be in touch! Love you Kristie!
Awww... now can I say I knew you before you were famous?!? I miss you like crazy! CRAZY!
It is all true-you are the coolest chick ever I knew one day you would be a famous person.
Don't be embarrassed, it's good to see such an awesome person being spotlighted. Please read my comment on that post. Love ya!
you are amazing and I miss you just like everyone else. When I think of a characteristic I wish I possesed it is your way of making everyone feel so loved and important to you, how do you do that when you have so many frends? love you!
You are an absolutly amazing friend, woman, mother, wife, etc. I'm so happy to be one of your many friends. I love you and thank you for being an example for me.
Post a Comment