Thursday, March 18, 2010

He's my inspiration!

We started building our room in the garage, so we moved the treadmill inside. And the only place it would fit, was in Levi's room. Turned out to be a good thing, because he is my little workout buddy now. I can't trust him to roam the house unobserved, so I stick him in his crib while I run. Every time I look at him, this is what's going on. I try not to look too often, because it cracks me up!!
Occasionally, I break to give him a high five- we really keep each other pumped up!

13 comments:

Donnie and Christina said...

Heehee! Love it! He has his own trampoline!!!

The Searle Family said...

Haha that cracks me up. That would make working out easy, you have such good entertainment:)

Brie said...

no wonder you want another one...he is just adorable. i heart you. when do we get to play? don't break up with me just bc i live in the 'couv'...loves

Stephanie said...

He is so stinkin cute. I love your little workout buddy.

Ang said...

What a cute running buddy! And such motivation to actually do it every day. Hmmm... gives me an idea.

Hambone Jacobs said...

He is super cute! When you visiting?

Marleepatts said...

He is adorable.

Jeni said...

Love it! What a cutie!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

First of all, he is too big now! Seriously, when did he turn into a little boy? Next, the jumping is hilarious. Third, HAPPY BELATED 30th!!! I can't believe the surprise party, Ryan did GOOD! Fourth, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Eva Jane. Give her lots of kisses for us. Miss you guys!

Jenn said...

so stinkin cute!!!!!

SiOaNa :) said...

ha ha ha...i love it...he's adorable :)

Shannon said...

I was reading your blog to Dad tonight and we were laughing so hard. Mom even came in to see what the commotion was about. We miss you guys. BTW, I saw the photos you sent dad, and they are BEAUTIFUL.

Jeremy and Immer said...

He is awesome!