Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Molly-economics

When Eva lost her first tooth, she got a dollar from the tooth fairy. The next day, she happened to be wearing her nicest-sister-in-the-world hat and gave the dollar to Molly.

Big mistake.

This morning, we were at the second hand store and Molly fell, head over heels, for a 30 inch, walking Barbie doll. She said "Mom! I could use my dollar bill to buy it!" I said "Molly, that doll would cost 18 of those dollar bills." After she contemplated her financial situation for a few seconds, she said:

"Well, how many teeth does Eva have?"

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That Molly! She's a smart girl!

Louise said...

What a smart kid! How sweet of Eva to give her money up to her sister. I don't think my kids would have been so charitable!

Ang said...

That is hilarious! The things kids come up with! Wow.

{Alynn} said...

love, love, love that Molly! Don't tell her about the plier or string/doorknob tricks!

Shannon said...

Awesome. There are so many levels to this whole scenario - I won't even start. But seriously, so funny.

Jen O said...

She's a crack-up! Must get it from her mommy. :-)

Jenn said...

ha ha!