Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet baby Levi


Here are some pictures of our sweet little boy. He is just the most kissable thing-poor kid. Even the girls shake their heads at me and agree with their dad that "that's just too much kisses." I say he's really lucky to be so adored.


He weighed 9 lb 2 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. We were in the hospital Monday through Thursday. I love the hospital, so peaceful and quiet. But, it's nice to be home with Ryan and the girls. Ryan had the house beautifully clean, with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers on the table and he had even finished painting/arranging the nursery for me. It was quite a welcome home.

Anyway, this boy is amazing. As soon as I held him I thought "how could I ever be done having kids!?" It's so fantastic to have a baby.

28 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Oh my gosh, Kristie, he is SO CUTE! I can honestly say he is just about the cutest newborn I've seen (they usually come out too old-man and squishy looking). Maybe it's because he's a bigger baby-9lbs isn't too bad! And he has got soooo much hair-that's great!! Congratulations on your sweet boy!!!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, he is GORGEOUS!!! And all that hair! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congratulations again! He is so super cute- and I'm glad you are home! Give the cutie some kisses from me too!

Sara :-) said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!! I can't believe how beautiful he is!!! He looks so much like Ryan too!!! Amazing! You sure can grow them good up there!!! Miss you and see you soon!!!

Marleepatts said...

He is just the prettiest little baby boy I think that he has more hair than Tenley does right now.

Louise said...

Oh, he is so sweet. He reminds me of lil Molly. Congratulations!

Carrie said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR! Oh my gosh--congratulations. I wish I could hug him in person:(

Cortney said...

He is so, so cute! I can't wait to meet him. He and Naomi can be buddies! :)Congratulations--you are a beautiful mom. I hope you're feeling well!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I love his hair! And Kristie, you look so good in your hospital bed! Clean, smooth hair, smile on your face. So lovely and content.

Hambone Jacobs said...

What a gorgeous babe. What else is there to say but he does have some jacobs' blood running through him... duh. ;) I love you and miss you. See you sometime soon?

Anonymous said...

congrats you guys! i've been waiting to see how it went. i can't imagine you with a boy! so cool. love ya!- jessica

jeffandbecca said...

Congrats Kristie! He is so stinking adorable, especially with all that dark hair. You have a cute family, way to go!

Tara said...

Oh! What a beautiful baby! He doesn't even look like a newborn....not raisin-like, so alert, and that hair! Just looking at him is getting the estrogen coursing through my body! I'm so so so happy for you and your beautiful family! Hopefully I'll see him soon! Oh, and cute name....Levi! He's so lucky to be born to such a family as yours!

Shannon said...

He is too cute for words!!!! I especially love the darling brown outfit in the sweeeet infant car seat! :)

Jenn said...

He is kissable, he is darling! COngratulations! I wish I could see him in person, someday? I would also love to see pics of the nursery you always decorate so cute, well congrats on the cutest baby boy!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I still can't believe how adorable he is! I really want to hold him again. Give me a call when you feel up to company...or if you need to get out of the house and want to come over.

Ang said...

He is precious Kristie! Congratulations to you and your fam. How fun to have a little boy! Best wishes to you with the transition and all the joy Levi will bring. Love the name, btw.

riggs family said...

congrats kristie!! He is beautiful, perfect in every way!! I know what you mean by the kisses I still kiss my little boy all the time, and he is 2. He's starting to tell me "no kisses mom." Then he'll go get his blankie and tell me "let's cuddle." Enjoy every minute before we know it they will be big boys and won't want to "cuddle"
love ya

Jen O said...

What a cutie! Levi is my great-grandpa's name and we actually thought of that name before deciding on Seth. It's amazing how they just "become" their name. So it's OK if you use Levi (hee hee)...we're having a tough time coming up with girl names!! Congrats to you all, and I hope it's not too long before I can see your little man!

{Alynn} said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this post! What a perfect baby -- I think he looks like Ryan too. A good healthy weight too (Louis was 9lbs 3oz, we are too much alike, it's creepy!) I wish I could cuddle him up, what a sweetie! I hope you're feeling good, give the new big sisters a big hug from us! Miss you!

Strong Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair. He is beautiful! Congratulations, you have an adorable family!

Brie said...

as if he wouldn't be beautiful with you as the mommy...congrats...he is perfect. glad you are doing well.. call u soon.

Stephanie said...

Yea! He is so cute! I can't believe all that hair, but so precious. I am so excited to meet him. You guys are just the most darling family. And Kristie you look amazing. Congratulations!

Penny Andersen said...

What a sweetie. There must be something right in that gene pool, Congrats mama! Give Molly and Eva a squeeze for me.

just dandee said...

Wow! What a chunk! 9lbs and only 20 1/2 inches long! He is sooo cute. Great hair! What do you mean too many kisses? With cheeks like that how could anyone resist? Congratulations! I hope we can meet him before he is too old.

Lillian J. White said...

Amazing that your sweet home is FILLED with beautiful people...adults and kids alike! He is stunning, Kristie! Seems like such a good mix of you and Ryan. Congrats on darling little Levi...perfect name too! Loves!

Spencer Family said...

Hey, Ryan! I found your link through Adam. Your wife is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and so are your kids!! They are too cute! Kristie also seems so sweet. :) I'm glad to see you're doing well!
You all make such an adorable family!!

Joie (Potestio)

Donnie and Christina said...

Congrats! He is adorable! I love the sweater outfit on him.