Friday, October 31, 2008

Getting Close

For about two months, I have been so busy, I really haven't grown impatient for this baby to come. And what a blessing that has been, because it can be so miserable in the final weeks. I think I am actually wishing I had a little more time so I could organize and prepare more, but! He'll be here in 3 days and we are so excited!! Monday morning I check into the hospital and should deliver around noon. We'll post pictures as soon as we're home. Prayers are appreciated of course!

9 comments:

Louise said...

That is a blessing to not be aware of the last few weeks. I was well aware for several months, ha! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Olson Clan said...

Best of luck, it will go perfectly!! Can't waite to see the little man.

Penny Andersen said...

Kristie! I'm so excited for you. Yeah! We'll be up in December and we'd love to come see the wee lad :) Our prayers will be with you.

Christy said...

I know how you feel--I always wish I had more time to prepare. But, there's never enough time when you have kids. We're so excited for you to add a boy to your fam. They are so much fun! Good luck!

Sara :-) said...

ahh!!! 3 more days that is crazy!!! Yahoo for you!!! We'll keep our knees bent for you no worries!!! Love to all!

{Alynn} said...

He is going to be so adorable! We'll be thinking of you... and praying! Wish I could do more! How did I end up so far away? Good luck!

Lewis Family said...

I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!! We'll be praying for you-good luck!

riggs family said...

good luck tomorrow!!! My prayers will be with you. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little man.

wendy said...

We hope and pray everything went well! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. We are so happy for you! Wendy and Allen