I really tried to talk my friend Carrie out of this maternity shoot. She was way too busy. But, she wouldn't hear of it and boy am I glad!! Though it is more than a little embarrassing for me to post pictures of myself posing for the camera, I want everyone to know how talented my amazing friend is. If she can make my pregnancy look fun and beautiful-well, she's magical.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I loved so many more, but felt a little sheepish putting them all on here. I can't help feeling awkward posting pictures of... me. :)
Here is the link to the gallery if you have an appetite for more http://carriestroudphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/6156650_4sSCv/1/387819288_9ogdG
Thank you so much Carrie! I will love these photos forever.
22 comments:
I LOVE all of the photos!! They are so cute! I wish I had some awesome pictures like that, especially if the photographer could make my pictures look as good as yours!
You better put the rest of them on-all of us really like you and think that you are pretty to look at-so don't be such a baby-no pun intended.
Why don't you just post the link to the gallery? Way easier sweetie:)
Your friend is talented, but you are beautiful so that helps the pics be beautiful too. I still can't believe its so soon. That is so awesome!!!
I love these everytime I see them! You are beautiful so don't be ashamed of postine pictures of yourself. By the way, I like Molly's preggo picture. She cracks me up.
your are gorgeous!! I know i did not look that good pregnant. My favorite wat the one with the ice cream!
You are beautiful!!! Even pregnant, you're gorgeous! Yum, I love Breyer's Rocky Road ice cream, too! It's a shame that it costs 7.99 out here for a half gallon and it doesn't go on sale!
I love those pics, Kristie! You're such a cute pregnant lady!
You and your babies totally take my breath away, how beautiful!
Kristie!
I love the photos...ALL of them. I wish you had posted more! You have the cutest tummy, its so not fair that you're more beautiful than me even when you're pregnant! :) I miss you and I am so coming to see you after you have your sweet baby and are settled. Best of luck with it all in the coming weeks! LOVES!!!!
Oh my goodness you are so beautiful! Really, I am almost crying here seeing you and how much you are glowing. I really miss you! I love love love the picture with the ice-cream! How cute. I wish I could feel that cute belly. Miss you!
Those are beautiful! you are beautiful, so I don't think it would be hard to take good pics of you, but I do think your friend is really talented, I miss you!!!
Oh Kristie, you are so beautiful. The pictures are so perfect! I agree, I'd be a bit sheepish posting pics of myself (especially prego) BUT I am so glad you did. Your friend captured some great moments. Mmmmm... Breyers ice cream.
You are so beautiful Kristie. I've always thought that, but just look at you all gussied up! You're gorgeous. And your girls make me laugh, even though I don't know them personally. Best of luck these last couple of weeks plus a few days. I'm so happy for you!
So, ditto to what everyone else said. Don't all these comments make you feel so loved? Well you are! I wish we lived closer.
Beautiful lady! Miss you...
So Kristie, I am going to post a little message to your sis Shannon here. I hope that is OK.
SHANNON! We really want to peek in on your little family but you are smart and have a private blog. Will you PLEASE e-mail us an invite? Well, that is if you WANT us peeking in on you. We are dandeetnt(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks!
Oh and Kristie, in case Shannon does not come to comment here again, do you mind giving her the message?
Thanks! Love to you both!
I really love all your pictures, you and the girls look like models! My favorite are you sitting on the bench, the ice cream pose and the first on your blog (your tummy). I love the colors you are wearing, they are just perfect.
Beautiful! That's all I can say! Seriously, beautiful! I hope these next few weeks go quickly for you, I'll call you soon to chat.
Wow. What beautiful pictures... and you! You are so cute prego. We hope everything goes well when the time comes! Loves. Wendy
OK so I got your blog site from Sara so I hope you don't mind. She told me your photo's are beautiful so I just had to look! They didn't disappoint in fact there better than beautiful!
Elisa in Utah!
Ok, you don't know me from a mugger on a street, but I found your blog through Alynn & Todd's and I just had to comment. Your pictures are just beautiful! (And holy cow I just realized your last comment is from someone I know in my monthly scrapbook group, how weird is THAT?) Anyway. Gorgeous pics, and hope everything goes well with your baby. :)
Post a Comment