Friday, September 5, 2008

Eva doesn't think much of celebrities


At dinner, Eva said "A girl at school has ham-on-tan on her shirt"
Molly asked "who is ham-on-tan?"
Eva "nobody... she's just on a show."

and I hope that sentiment sticks.

11 comments:

rowdystroudy said...

Oh I love Eva so so so so so much!

Brie said...

Way to be a strong kindergarten mom...you did a good job!!! ps, ham a tan is so last season...i heart you!!

Ashlee said...

That is great! If only my daughters felt the same way....they don't get to watch her, but they really wish they could! Right now they are more into High School Musical and Camp Rock. What happened to Dora???? (j/k, they still watch that too...even Kimber who is almost 8)(they must be desperate enough for TV that they'll watch anything!)

Olson Clan said...

That is so precious!! Way to go Mommy!!!

Louise said...

Aren't you lucky! Everyone at Alfred's school is addicted to that show and all those Disney tween shows. So he's watched it getting Alaina addicted as well. Ugh! If I could move I would stop them.

Sara :-) said...

It pays to have boys! They don't care about that stuff thankfully!!! :-)

Ang said...

Couldn't agree with Eva more! That girl's got her head screwed on just right!

Tara said...

I was sitting at the computer and Adalyn climbed on my lap and asked to see "pictures Molly Eba" so we had a fun time scrolling through the last several months worth of your pictures. We miss you!

Jenn said...

you lucky lucky girl, Princess loves Hannah Montanna, and I'll say, you don't even know who she is and she says yeah but savannah (her new BFF) does. I won't buy her anything with her on it though. How do I teach Princess not to love her? but thank goodness we don't get the channel that her show is on, so she really never has seen her.

theamazingjohnsons said...

This is great! Keep thinking that way Eva!

Penny Andersen said...

Kristie! That belly shot is awesome. Was there ever such a cute beautiful lady?! I know this isn't the right place to post it, but there wasn't a spot. Thanks for housing me for a few days. I love the atmosphere of your house and those girls are always adorable.