Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to Kamie's

It has been a long time coming, this trip. Initially, Ryan insisted on a 7 day limit, but was persuaded by Kamie's offer to send him packages daily while I was gone if he'd throw in an extra two days for travel. And yes, she sent the packages faithfully (He's become a little obsessed with the rubik's cube she sent. Yikes. He didn't go to bed until 1:30 last night because he had to master it.).
As soon as we stepped onto the airplane the girls were invited to meet the captain. They spent a few minutes checking out the cockpit and then were escorted to where I was saving our seats. They asked me when we were going to blast off. And they referred to the plane as "the rocket" several times throughout the flight. What did the captain tell them?

We visited temple square at it's peak of beauty. So awesome.
These kids are like siblings. I wish we lived closer!
All ready for church. I must admit, I was proud to be seen with them that day... they're so cute!

8 comments:

Marleepatts said...

Thanks for calling me while you were down here in Utah I would have loved to have seen you for at least a couple of minutes-I have not had a kristie fix in quite some time.

Lewis Family said...

I just checked you blog (had no internet for a while). That's so great that you got to go visit your sister. Temple Square is gorgious! And the girls are so cute. Are you feeling better by now? Hope you are!

NACJMAC said...

Ohh, we miss you guys! We are hoping to come see you very soon, and you know that you're always welcome to come here and play in the sunshine! I need to see how your cute belly is coming along. Love you so! Amy

Jenn said...

Glad you had fun! hope your feeling better.

theamazingjohnsons said...

I love that temple picture and I love those dresses that the girls are wearing! So cute!

Tara said...

I know I say it on like every comment I leave on your blog, but your girls are SO cute!!! Even Jon agrees, and he's pretty stingy on the compliments!

Shannon said...

Okay, they are DARLING. Where did you get those cute little dresses. Also, the photos of you at the temple are beautiful. What amazing color.

riggs family said...

Kristie!!!
boy have i missed you, and i apologize for being a bad friend and not keeping in touch!! Your girls are beautiful!! Congrats that you are expecting, and god bless zofran, i too love the drug dearly. I don't think i would have survived being pregnant with payton with out it.
WEll i'm writing a novel, nut i too have a blog www.aaronandlisariggs.blogspot.com
I hope all is well, and that you start feeling much better
love ya,
Lisa Riggs