Ryan and I disagree about the landscaping in front of our house. I have a vision for the future that requires uprooting all established plant-life in the front yard. He wants to keep and incorporate it all in with whatever else we decide on. Okay, three prehistorically HUGE ferns and a no-name tree are not assets! A clean slate is a much better place to start. Right? The elements cast their vote, in my favor, a couple days ago. After a blustery morning, I looked out the window and saw that the tree of conflict had fallen, on the lawn. Victory is mine. :)
Monday, February 11, 2008
The tree
Posted by
Kristie
at
2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HI friend- Love your new blog look- how did you do it..let mw know your secret. Loves the SWEET pic...so hot these days kris
Fate has a way of stepping in, doesn't it!!! I love the bright colors on your blog. I'll come visit soon!
Your blog looks so cute! I love the pic of the girls, it cracks me up!
Happy Birthday Kristie! I hope your day is amazing. I will never see another pink cowgirl boot without thinking of your girls! I'm glad your tree of conflict fell down (but don't tell Ryan).
Love the tree. Love the girls. Love the bar stools.
You are too funny! I personally love ferns and flowering trees so I might have sided with Ryan on this one, but I am sure whatever you plan will be beautiful! Can't wait to come visit you someday!!!
Post a Comment