Thursday, February 21, 2008

Beauty Brackets


Dress it up with bigger hair and a backdrop of fluorescent fireworks and it might pass for a 6th grade school picture of me. I don't know who's responsible here... everything happened so fast! What I can assure you of is this: I didn't want braces, and I told the orthodontist so. I'm 28! (I had a wandering front tooth and something needed doing.) Go ahead and chuckle, maybe someday I will too. :)

7 comments:

Jen O said...

Oh, I love your little teeth! This from a fellow little-tooth person. :-) Now all you need are some of those fancy colored rubber bands. Love your blog - I laugh out loud!

Kristen said...

Love the braces! You're adorable no matter what.

Marleepatts said...

That is awesome now you can get the colored bands to match for each holiday-easter is next I saw pastel blue and green that would be sweet.

Anonymous said...

Get GREEN one's for St. Patrick's day. Now that's perdy! Thanks for the girl's night out, it was just what I needed! Good luck getting Ryan to kiss you again!

theamazingjohnsons said...

You did it! I think you are cute!

Brie said...

I'm still laughing...not at you but with you...Oh how I love you...and i'm sure you'll be happy with the results...but I have to say I liked your teeth and the litle space in them..:) there I said it.

Rachel said...

Oh yay, we can be braces buddies! No, I totally know how you feel. Only I *did* ask for it this time around. And you're much cuter in them, of course!