Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Photo Shoot

My friend Carrie Stroud (you may have heard of her- she's regionally-renowned..), is just a reservoir of incredible talent. Her photography is truly beautiful. We recently went to the park and she took photos I will treasure forever. I have never seen my life captured so artistically, --I got all emotional when I saw the proofs! My children are beautiful!
More amazing photos can be viewed at carriestroudphotography.com

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! These pictures are amazing! I love Carrie's style. Molly looks just like you...she's a mini-you in that pic where you've both got your heads turned to the side sitting on the bench. Your girls are so adorable.

theamazingjohnsons said...

WOW...that's all I can say!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can finally see your family the way the rest of us do. You're all adorable!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

You're right - all the pictures are great! I love that style of photography, so cool! We miss you guys already. Send us any pictures you took while you were there because we realized we didn't get any pictures of your girls -ahhhhh!

Ang said...

Yes, your girls are so beautiful... just like their mama. Love the pink boots! Miss you Girl! Andrea G.