Friday, April 22, 2011

boys and cars

I find it impossible to stop squeezing and smooching my little boy.. and Levi is not loving it. but aah! he's just scrumptious... he has been playing with cars all day, for the past four months, and this morning his mack truck (from the movie cars) was telling lightning mcqueen to hurry up and get ready for church, because "it's time to go!"- he was even acting a little bossy and frantic. heaven knows where he picked up on that behavior... weird.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

So cute! Connor picked up a car for the first time and immediately started making engine noises and driving it across the floor. I think it comes naturally to these little guys.

Rachel said...

YES! I love watching Calvin with his cars! Only his Lightning McQueen is called Lightning THE Queen ... I always think of drag racing (haha!) and then I think, "Oh, my poor media-deprived child!" Well, at least he has his cars :)