The girls meeting their little sister for the first time.
Levi takes Susanna's hand-gesture for a high five.
they were having a staring contest, Levi had the unfair advantage of fully developed eyes.
Good thing I had a book on hand for Eva to read, kids can only hold a baby so long. Unless the kid is Molly, in which case, I could just move on out and she would have raising the baby well in hand.
Look at my family. We're BIG!
Broken leg, or 2 gallons of saline? You decide.
Okay no, I will tell you. It's two gallons of saline. This is my question, if a woman's body generates twice its usual blood volume during pregnancy, why do I need so much IV fluid before a c-section to counter any potential blood loss? seems to me I have plenty to spare... and no thanks on the edema. They don't even ask, they just start pumping it in! This is my leg after crossing my other leg on top of it. Well, everyone enjoyed the freak show, so that's good...
mama molly. I already have 20 shots of this girl holding her little sister. She is so happy to have her home.
We all are!



19 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! Of course I knew she would be :) That hair! Yes, I shouldn't be surprised I remember Levi, but wow! You look amazing and Molly is so cute with her. Enjoy all those sweet newborn moments and recover quickly!
AWWWWW!!! Can you hear it from there?!? She is adorable. Amazing. Dainty, and fluffy, and SO yours. I'm in love! Good work Kristie!
Great pictures Kristie! I just showed them to my girls and they can't wait to see her for real. Andre of couse looked at a couple and asked "boy or girl"... I said girl! and he left :o)
She is adorable and I'm so glad that she is here!
What a doll! Congratulations! She reminds me of Molly as a baby. :)
So adorable your babies and their hair-jealous-my babies look like weird aliens.Congrats.
I have been so ill and you know what I have been thinking of the whole time? "I better get better quick so I can go hold that baby!" Really, I am just dying with anticipation...
She is soooo adorable! You have the cutest kids. And all that hair is to die for. Congratulations!
Oh my goodness, she's PERFECT!!! Look at all that lovely dark hair ... okay, I'll say it, I'm jealous ;) Seriously, congratulations. You all look so unspeakably happy. And how on earth did the rest of your kids get so big?! My, how time does fly!
Congrats!! She's perfect!!! You look beutiful, by the way, besides the cankles... I'm glad your fam is complete and Susanna's here! (Love the name.) Jessica Christensen
She is gorgeous (and so are you!). From what I remember of Levi's baby pictures, she looks like him. What a cute family! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! She's beautiful. So glad to hear she made it safe and sound. Enjoy these moments... they go way too fast! Your family IS big and beautiful and soak it ALL up... as I'm sure you are currently doing. You look fabulous. Hope the post-pregnancy continues to go well. Love you!
OH Kristie! Amazing! I'm so happy for you and wish I was there to see her. I miss your family so much- and ache to hear you laugh and be with you again. Time goes too fast. I want to find a moment to call and catch up. But I had to tell you how very excited I am for you to have such a beautiful family! Love you! Heal up quick girl!
You guys have the most beautiful babies. Are you sure you won't have just one more for me? I really want a little sis for Paige so maybe I will just adopt Susanna May and you can do the preggo thing one more time. She really is precious - congrats! I'll call soon, can't wait to hear all the details!
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Every last one of you! Are you going to post about the birth story? Your family is so perfect and I miss you so so much! Are you going to be around in July? I'd love to see you!
Kristi, She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love the hair! What a cute family!
Congrats - she is adorable. Love the dark hair. You have a darling family!
Wow Kristie!!! I love her! She's beautiful! Dainty little hands? Can we say Eva Jane?
I can't believe that I haven't been over to meet her yet!
Wow what gorgeous hair little Susanna has!! Congrats .. she is a beauty!
congratulations! i had a baby girl at the end of january. your baby is really beautiful! did all of your kids have so much hair??
Post a Comment