Was this not the best Christmas ever? I have loved every moment since the day after Thanksgiving. Something about it was just magical! I hope everyone else had a similar season! :)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Merry Christmas!!
Posted by
Kristie
at
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It just went by so fast! I can't beleive its over already!!!
Yes, great Christmas season for us as well! Can't believe it's coming to an end. But may it live in our hearts forever. :) Okay, totally cheese.
Kids just don't get cuter than yours Kristie. I am so glad you had an awesome Christmas. We did too. :)
Your kids are so adorable!
Glad to hear it was perfect! Ours was pretty perfect too. Sometime let's have a perfect Christmas together. Is that possible with the Barnhurst crew? I hope so!
Who's that little boy, and WHERE did your baby go?!?
I've been missing you like crazy... one of these days I'm gonna just pick up that phone and call. Yes, that's a threat.
How do you get such great pictures of your kids? You are awesome. I loved this Christmas too and it just went by too quickly. Now another year! Hope it is great and we get to see you guys again.
loved it too!!! there is always magic in the air during christmas...ps, can't stand how dang cute your kids are...and especially that little levi...do u just inject pure cream into those cheeks???seriously.
Oh that is a fabulous picture!
All so happy about Christmas. Love it. Glad you had a great season.
Kristie....I just wanted to tell you how wonderful it was to see you again! It has been sooooo long! What a wonderful woman you are! So fun to see you and chat. Hope we get more opportunities to spend time with you and your darling family! Love your guts,
Monique
Post a Comment