I was feeling under the weather yesterday, so Ryan was in charge of all things parental. Eva-the-Good has a nasty habit of asking questions and permission, so Ryan decreed that "all questions must be submitted in writing!" -hoping to buy himself some down time between pesterings.
I love that Eva will humor her daddy with a smile on her face. (Molly is not so keen on being teased). Here are a few of her submissions:
Sunday, November 29, 2009
A little daddy-parenting
Posted by
Kristie
at
2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the AWESOME visit at your house!!!!!!!!!
That is awesome! You are so lucky that Eva is such a good sport. My kids wouldn't have it :-). Miss you. Can't wait to see you in a couple of months!
you and ryan are completely hilarious!! I laughed over your blog commentary for hours. I miss you. Especially the leprachaun one. I too think Ryan is a leprechaun
Absolutely Precious! I'm so proud of you for taking pictures of those notes. How sweet- she is such a good writer too. I love when children out wit us parents!
"Yes you can but put your diaper on first." Hahaha! I love it!
Those notes are cute! I wish we could keep everything our kids make but that will be a lot of papers :o) Eva is awesome, I love that little girl.
Post a Comment