So, leaving gymnastics today, we were listening to Norah Jones' first album. I was singing along to "...waiting for you to come on home.. and turn me on." As the song ended Molly asked "mom, is she a robot?"
"yes, she is."
"oh."
And I count that as the birds and the bees discussion. Done!
10 comments:
loved!! the birds and bees discussion! I DVR american idol and Jenna watches it with me occasionally. Adam was singing, and Jenna asks, "mom do you think he's hot"? Uh, I say like hot like he's sweating? "No, Hot like he's cute"! Uh, I don't know. Do You? "yup, and I want to vote for him." that was the end of Jenna watching American Idol. Maybe an all girls school should be brought into this equation. Who knew they learned "Hot" in kindergarten.
I love your posts. You're girls are so cute and funny! I always get a good laugh, and boy do I miss you guys! We really MUST see each other soon.
I am literally spitting out my cherrios as I laugh! That is too funny!!!Have I mentioned lately that you are one funny chick! I like you a lot!!!!
That's great! Isn't it wonderful that the conversation ends right there! Your posts are always so funny!
Tee-hhheeee-HEEEE!!!! BWAAAAA-HAAAA-HAA! *snort*
: )
AAgghhh..... That is so awesome :) I love that you blog these little things. I have told you how funny you are and how much I love ya recently, yes?????
Ha! I'm still laughing... so true.
Oh, my dear sweet Kristie! Things like this make me really miss you! You always make me laugh til i nearly wet myself! :) love you!
Oh boy, that's great! So funny!
Oh I do hope that is how our little B&B conversation ends up. Awesome! Cute little family. Always great to peek in on you guys and see what's up in life.
Post a Comment