I wanted to throw this on real quick before I attempt the larger Christmas post, because it's unrelated. But I can't help sharing it.. Blogging is the nearest thing to getting on the roof and holding him up for all to see. I love him!
p.s. am I crazy, or is there some sort of deep instinctual urge to nibble children who are adorable? I often find myself saying, "you're so cute, I want to eat you!" but why is that the urge? humans are more closely linked to bunnies than we like to think-that's my theory.
12 comments:
I love that babies are in a permanent state of hiccuping-it is sad but hilarious.
He is such a cutie, and I LOVE all that hair!
I'm the same way with my babies, I want to kiss them all the time (I still do it with Bell). Babies are adorable. I love them too.
I always tell my kids that I want to eat them, so you are not alone. He's too cute. I think he wants me to hold him again.
Aww, he has the baby hiccups! Love it!! What a cutie he is.
He is so precious! I would want to eat him to if it was socially acceptable to eat other peoples' babies! =) He's grown a ton since our last visit-- when will we see you again?
Sweet little man! Why do baby hiccups seem so much bigger than regular hiccups? Love him! Missed your usual commentary, though! :)
No way can you kiss babies too much! Todd said I kissed Louis too much, and Elizabeth suggested we put a "kiss-o-meter" on him to see how many kisses he got in a day! Perhaps that will work for you...
I'm all with ya on that one! I am constantly telling my little girl that... still! He's adorable by the way. You make me want a little boy.
i too often want to dip babies cheeks in bbq sauce and gnaw on them...i think its perfectly normal..he is quite adorable
are you still online???? write me! ;)
He is sooooo cute! I just wish that it would slow down just a little. by-the-way how did you get the up-date pregnancy thing on your blog. Just asking for no reason. Ha! Elisa
Lets just hope we are the same, 2 girls then a boy. He's totally got personality!! Your soo lucky!
Post a Comment