Thursday, July 24, 2008

The braces are off!

A week ago.

I should've posted the very day, when I was shouting it from the rooftops, but I didn't. Still, the announcement, though belated, is worth making. I can talk again, I look and feel normal, and kissing is much better... :) I recognize that five months' treatment in the orthodontic world is nothing, but I'm a baby and it was more than enough for me.
As you can probably see, teeth whitening is the next order of business.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Hooray! now where are the pics of that beautiful new smile:)

Hambone Jacobs said...

You are beautiful, Kristie. I have to say that I am extremely fond of that picture. Your hair looks awesome and you eyes. hot mama... and mama to be. :) I miss you and can't wait to see you in Sept. :)

Marleepatts said...

I wish I could have been on the speed braces plan like you I swear I had mine for like 20 years.

Donnie and Christina said...

Lovely!! I can't believe I didn't even notice!!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

You are just adorable. I am glad you didn't have to keep your braces on for very long, for your sake. Although, I thought they were cute.

theamazingjohnsons said...

I just noticed your little baby on the sidebar and how it's "Ryan's baby". That's funny.

Rachel said...

Yay, yay, yahoo! Mine come off next month - not this month because the orthodontist is on vacation for the whole month of August, can you BELIEVE that? Hum. Anyway, lookin' good! :)

NACJMAC said...

Yeah! How fun. You look beautiful! I can't believe I've been gone that long that I didn't see them put on and now they're off! Congrats! I just need one more picture of you- of your cute belly! Maybe next post?

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new you! Cute as ever! You HAVE to come camping with us! It's tradition!!!

Ashlee Bell said...

Unbelievable.. I can't decide what I am more in awe of... that you are having a baby boy or that you had braces. I always did love your teeth, you know that, but I must say you do look stunning with your new smile. Although I just can't help but be a little sad that your cute little spaces are gone. I know I am a little behind, but I am so excited that you are having a boy!! Congratulations! Love, Ashlee

Ang said...

Lovely. Though I miss your spaces, love the new you. I'm so glad you feel better about yourself. Though you were always beautiful. Hope you know that.

DCAja said...

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/hal-yang-harus-diperhatikan-saat.html