We are having a boy! I can't believe it! We're all thrilled! Ryan and Eva attended the ultrasound with me this morning and afterward we celebrated at IHOP (the obvious choice) with hot cocoa and other delicious breakfast items. I had the stuffed french toast. mmm....
Oh man!! I'm so excited!! I don't have a clue what we're in for, but I'm sure it will be different. :) Boys are pretty cute and fun, and for some reason the word sticky seems appropriate. The challenge will be coming up with a name. Well, that and designating a space for him. Now that it's a boy, we can't have him sleeping in the pack 'n play in the front room, can we? Ryan and I are excited about a boy room. It's going to be fun!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
No longer a hunch
Posted by
Kristie
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I am so excited for you! Little boys are fun...and yes, they are sticky. I know it's a long way off, but I call throwing you a baby shower! You will need lots of cute boy things now.
That is so awesome I thought that you guys might have been only able to have girls, but I am sure your boy will be just as adorable as Molly and Eva.
So excited!!! Hearing that just totally made my day!!! He's going to be so handsome, I know it. You and Ryan's genes combine really well!!! Congrats!!!!!
Still so wierd... a boy? What will we do with a boy! =)
Yippee!!! I had a feeling but I didn't want to say anything. I am convinced this is the year of the boy! Congratulations!
congratulations, boys are great! they talk back less, so far and they are just so dang sweet, but they do get dirtier and they are more daring so they climb more. I'm so excited for you, let us know some names when you got em!
How exciting! Congratulations. Oh he'll be so cute with his big sisters. I'm sure they'll love him to pieces... and so will you.
I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm personally partial to boys. You'll have so much fun. Besides sticky, another word for boys is BUSY. Congratulations!
Congratulations! What fun! You'll get plenty of exercise chasing your little guy around.
Whooooo Hooooooo! Can't wait. I love little stinker boys. My advice: Watch out while changing his diaper. Oh, and invest in a massive hamster ball to stick him in. :)
Yipee! I was so excited when you told me, and getting more excited every day! He is going to be ADORABLE!!! Congrats again! (Third time's the charm, right?!?)
Oh, what fun! Yes, sticky about sums it up :) But so DANG much fun. Congratulations!
Kristie, I came across your blog and it is so cute. I hope you don't mind. Again I am so excited for you to be having a boy. He is already so lucky to have such great sisters. And since they like to play in the dirt, it shouldn't be too different.
Post a Comment