Sunday, October 14, 2012

Molly's Baptism!

Yesterday was a great day!! We were so happy with Molly's sweet baptism. She is a wonderful disciple of Jesus Christ and we have every reason to expect great things from this girl. We're so blessed to be her parents!
The obligatory photo by the font. ;) 
 Thanks to my parents for making the trip for this special day!!
Thanks to our friends who came to show support and love for Molly!
 Happy, good little girl. :)

4 comments:

Brie said...

So great for Molly! Ps, you're looking fabulous hot bod :-) miss you

Shannon said...

Sooo happy for you Molly doll! love you so!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I am so glad you posted about the baptism so I could pretend I was there. :) Love you, Molly! And Kristie, you are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Love Molly! She is just beautiful as is your family. What a great example she is. Yay for her baptism day.