It all started with a little decorating...

Molly and Levi agreed that sleeping was more festive.

Notice Eyore playing a vital role in the nativity. He was the only one to stay in character.

For Christmas, the girls were secret santa'd. Molly was given gymnastics lessons and Eva Ballet lessons. Or, Ballerina lessons, as she calls them. We were all thrilled! This is molly in her gymnastics attire. The leotard is underneath. The pics of Eva are to come.

Molly asked "am I a rocker?"

Oh ya.

The Yule Log.

Me in my oh-so-foxy Christmas morning getup. And levi, to hide the worst of it. :)

This is the girls celebrating their present from Grama and Boppy. A whole set of stuff to play school with.

We had some seriously cold, followed by very snowy, weather. Ryan created this masterpiece in the backyard with the hose set up on a ladder, spraying mist during the night. It kept getting bigger and awesomer...

At one point he had it grow over lights.

Just when you think you have well-behaved kids, you wake up to a destroyed loaf of banana bread. I think I stared at it with my mouth agape for a full minute before the reality set in.

Eva made this pretty bouquet. From yard debris. We never know what she's doing back there..

The first day it snowed, they got right out there and built a snowman. Bigger ones came later.


I love coming out of my room to find sweetness on the couch. It beats mangled banana bread by a long shot.

Not a great picture of anyone (sorry Michelle-I direct anyone who doubts my friend's beauty to her blog. it's under "michelle" in my blog list), but I have to document the tradition. These are our awesome friends, Michelle, Emma, Nyah and Alissa. We always decorate cookies for Christmas.

Aaaahhhh. Now I feel Christmas closure.
4 comments:
I'm glad you finally got the Christmas closure... it is sooo important! : ) You guys are as cute as ever!
Ryan's ice sculpture was amazing, the snowman hilarious, and then you're back to green grass and bouquets. I miss my kids bringing me random lawn stuff. : ) Merry Christmas!
You are officially the LATEST Christmas poster EVER! But oh the cuteness....you are forgiven.
I loved the sleeping picture of Molly and Levi. The nativity one is so cute and creative. Your kids are so photogenic. I'm glad that you had a nice Christmas and thank you for sharing it.
Great pictures! I would want closure as well. What sweet kids you have. I hope you had a fabulous birthday by the way.
Post a Comment